Reading and writing task 9

time is constantly ticking. No matter how much we try right now it is believed to be physically impossible to stop it. We as a society are now run by it. Time has us on our knees, we are slaves to time. Most see time as a curse, they hate the feeling of having little time. They feel pressure because of time and constantly having to endure the hard present and constantly straying from the good past. Its all about perspective. I always try and see it as: a route towards a greater future and a gate outside the painful past. Its good that time is ticking, in time we grow learned and feel things every single day. That’s helps us get better and overcome those things that hurt us. That is the value of time. We must cherish it and love it every single day. We read a book called the time keeper. This book has helped me learn a bit of the value of time and how we must make it our slave instead of the other way around. Out of the quotes in class one i learned to understand is: time is something too few understand usually when its too late. I like that quote is something i relate to since i believe its a true reality for all of us who are alive